Saturday 8 August 2009

Looking for paint


I went into Montpellier today on the tram to buy a sample pot of paint.



It's really, really hot here at the moment. Montpellier's central Place de la Comédie was almost empty, everybody must have been at the beach.


The shop I was looking for is just past the opera house,


tucked away in the old part of the city.




I love these narrow, winding streets and the shade.
I love these paved pedestrian areas, chic boutiques and cafés.




Of course, the shop was closed for a summer break. No paint and no finished chest of drawers,
dommage...








2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous visual trip into "town" - so lovely to see where you live :) K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad about the paint, but it looks like you had a ...promenade tres agreable....
    Thanks for your visit to my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!