Thursday 19 November 2009

Delightfully Dutch




Kay left an interesting comment on my blog the other day. She wanted to know if we had a lot of art at home so I thought I'd share some of my favourite pieces and artists with you in some of my next posts.
We moved last summer and still have many months, if not years, of renovation work to complete. Most of our art and bits and bobs is still in storage, waiting to adorn our new grey and white interior.
Anyway Kay, I will definitely be framing these three sweet vintage postcards signed by British illustrator Ethel Parkinson and putting them in our hallway.

4 comments:

  1. I have seen her work before..so endearing. I love the vinatgy feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely! My mum was born in Holland, raised in France, so this has a special warmth for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!