Saturday 15 May 2010

Fives Faves #9

Iza's new shoes

Gosh, this week has flown by!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend :)

Time for my five faves...


1) Favourite upcycled art - Liane's framed linoleum, found in her barn




2) Favourite vintage children's books - Lois Lenski

3) Favourite vintage toy - '60s educational blocks from The White Mole (nice shop)



4) Favourite messages - Flora Douville's French idiom stamps




5) Favourite project - Atelier NL's PolderCeramics, so beautiful...*




* via Bird in the House

Allez, à bientôt... See you soon!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah, great selection again & those slippers are fabulous, I want some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shoes! the decoration is lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those vintage childrens books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shoes.. I had to Tumbl them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you even need to read the book " Ice cream is good" ?
    Doesn't the title already says it all? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love (LOVE!) the slippers - they are beautiful as are the pictures of the ceramics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those children's books are so great- so are the shoes- they look very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. héhé, nous nous rendons visite simultanément!!
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes are wonderful, shame I don't know exactly where they came from :(
    I love those books so much - I don't know if you saw this on Curious Pages ? very funny

    http://curiouspages.blogspot.com/2009/11/ice-cream-is-good.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!