Friday 28 May 2010

Shop Watch: Epla



I know that I don't often feature children's wear on my blog, unless it's really special, but these pretty dresses and tights caught my eye this morning and I thought it would be a good opportunity to remind you about Epla, a Norwegian handmade marketplace similar to etsy, folksy, dwanda, madeit, etc.

These gorgeous, floral frocks are the work of Anita Eriksen Zagury, the woman behind ZNDesign (I love all her tights, crocheted slippers and this shoulder bag, but they didn't go with the other photos...)

There are obviously loads of shops for you to browse, some good some not so good, but I think it's worth poppin' over there from time to time if you like original, handmade clothes, artwork, furniture and so on.

à suivre?

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!