Monday 31 May 2010

Summertime

Summertime, and the living is easy
Fish are jumping, and the cotton is high...

Good Morning and Happy Monday!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
I'm just popping in quickly to tell you that I'm going to be pretty busy this week, so don't be surprised if I don't post as much. I'm working on a few interesting projects, finishing my shop and helping with end of term school activities.
I have got some nice things lined up for you though , so stay tuned...

Enjoy Ella!





5 comments:

  1. oh I´m longing for the summertime so much! I´m wondering when the sun will stay here and not go away every few days. have a good week and fun with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci! J'aimerai bien être sur cette photo chez nous c'est pas encore l'été...mais on y croit fort...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brillantes ideas!....
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/maycouture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious about your shop project ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. je suis contente de lire que le petit shop va bientôt voir le jour ... et merci pour le bon son !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!