Monday 11 October 2010

Colour My Monday #14



So, it's Monday again and Monday means colour! There's nothing quite like it for putting a spring in your step and shaking of those Monday morning blues!

Today I'd like to invite you into the bright and bold world of Spanish illustrator Amaia Arrazola.


I discovered Amaia's work through the excellent Envelop site, where she is selling a few of her designs.


 Winter is my favourite piece I think, and her beautiful pinny is a true work of art. A nice gift idea for the art-loving, creative cooks in your life!


Hasta Pronto Amigos !

4 comments:

  1. neat find think the bag images are my favs; used to be an illustrator but got bored with picky clients. this work makes me nostalgic. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a find! I love her work...going to investigate further! Thanks! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pieces!! i love the suitcases so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!