Sunday 17 October 2010

Five Faves #30



 Soft & Gentle this week...

My Five Faves: 

1) Favourite Pastels - Woodland Animal Wall Plates, Baby-Chik*


2) Favourite Paper Compositions - Petit Royal, Hiyoko's brand new shop




3) Favourite Textile Design - Deery Deer, Nicola Clare's Totes and Pillows


4) Favourite New Artwork - Christmas Cards, yes they're here!

Stephie Says


Lizzy Stewart

 
5) Favourite Photography - Madam Tatoum's Clouds (and entire blog, again!)




* via Walrus Studio

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



11 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the cloud photography.. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 150 faves amazing!!!!!
    I do like number two this week lovely colours and compositions.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plates and the clouds are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful collection Deb, really love the petit royal compositions

    ReplyDelete
  5. those plates are just the sweetest! Love the paper compositions too.xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't choose what I like best, they are all so pretty, but those clouds ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pics of the clouds..so poetic and sweet

    I'm gonna check her blog right now! thx you for sharing bises

    http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2010/10/chalk-or-wallpaper-which-version-do-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!