Thursday 21 October 2010

Kate Hindley


 Do you remember this postcard book I wrote about last year? Time flies...Kate Hindley's piece above was one of my favourite drawings in the collection.
The Girls Who Draw have been busy and have just brought out another limited edition postcard book entitled Magic, featuring work by 11 illustrators including Karoline Rerrie, Anke Weckmann, Gemma Correll, Mary Kilvert, Beth Morrison, Alys Paterson, Yee Ting Kuit, Sarah Ray, Ruth Green, Currentstate, and Kate Hindley, who designed the cover. You can buy it here and via here.


Kate  also recently reopened her etsy shop where you will find a small selection of cards, prints and badges. I love her vikings and bears. A couple of accessories or cards makes all the difference and won't cost you the earth. I think I'm going to pop some on my list of stocking fillers... again!



4 comments:

  1. je ne connaissais pas du tout cette illustratrice, mais j'adore et je vais aller voir son travail de plus près. merci pour cette découverte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't keep up! You are showing so many amazing things.....my purse strings will not stretch any further! I love this shop. Thanks for another lovely link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!