Monday 4 October 2010

This is a Man's World







As always, I had planned to do a grand tour of Ilkley's charity shops (definitely worth a trip up north, for this reason alone!). Alas, no rummaging for me! 
Luckily though, as compensation for playing Florence Nightingale for Miles, Dylan and Mr B all weekend, a kind lady sent me some photos of a wonderful vintage book collection she found thrifting in London last week. I'm amazed that you can still find gems like these!
Spiffing - n'est-ce pas ?

2 comments:

  1. Love the post so much. Man's world of yesterday though, a bit more delicate than today's man's world. Merci merci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these kind of covers. True gems!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!