Friday 8 October 2010

A Vos Livres!

Il n'est jamais trop tard - Giovanna Zoboli/ Camilla Engman*
 

Se Balader -  Isabel Minhos Martins/ Madelena Matoso






Bonbek - a bumper, fun-filled bilingual magazine for parents and 5-10 year olds that everyone is talking about!
 Not one, not two but three fabulous children's books/magazines have just hit the French market! I realise that not all of you can speak French but many are Francophiles and I'm sure the beauty of the illustrations in the first two books speak louder than words.

* See more illustrations on Camilla's blog

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous illustrations! you're right you don't have to be able to read the french text to appreciate the art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have to keep my eyes open at the librairie for these.. Thanks for letting us sneak peek covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce magazine est génial! Merci pour le lien

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!