Wednesday 17 November 2010

Kireei Magazine


If you've been following for a while you'll know that Kireei is a big favourite of mine. I always find something new and interesting on this Spanish children's blog. It's fun, fresh and playful, very similar in taste to Kickcan & Conkers.


Anyway, I'm thrilled to announce the launch of Kireei's first online magazine, chock-full of colourful finds (some really beautiful wooden toys), great addresses and beautiful images by some of my favourite photographers, discovered through this site. I think your kids will love Joel's cardboard craft activity too.

 Believe me, my Spanish is minimal, pictures speak louder than words! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Salut ! I follow that blog, too. It's great, they give many original ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, I love that site too and I'm sure the magazine wil be fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud to contributed in this magazine and to see one of the pictures of the Kids fashion editorial I shot for them in your beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thak you again. It`s a honour for me.

    http://cargocollective.com/pelayolacazette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!