Friday 20 May 2011

Rosie




 I have a new love called Rosie


Or should I say,  Kate McCarthy.

Check out her paintings, paper pieces and illustration (love "The Little Girl with the Loud Voice"), if you're not already familiar with her work. 

I discovered "Rosie" whilst browsing Story, a new shop I wrote about a while ago. I love it! It's beautifully created and has led me to interesting up-and-coming and established artists/makers such as Travis Paterson, Elisabeth Barnett and Rebecca Mayo (pleased to see they've welcomed Sandra Eterovic on board too!).

A wonderful thing the internet, n'est-ce pas ?


8 comments:

  1. Its a fab store, I love the home pieces there. Also it looks so stylish its a pleasure to browse through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work I am going to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est très joli... je vais aller voir de plus près

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Happy weekend to you, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so inspirational, and what a beautiful shop, lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow a cracking entry, inspirational work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!