Monday 2 May 2011

Shop Watch: Trzy Myszy





 

If you looked at my contribution to Tiny & Little yesterday you will have seen one of Trzy Myszy's cardboard toy castles. 

I have known about this Polish company for over a year now and have watched it grow from strength to strength.  A small family-run business, Trzy Myszy started out with just a couple of simple, eye-catching kids' designs made from sturdy cardboard and have since expanded their catalogue to offer playhouses, cars, planes, dolls houses, clocks and other toys. 

Customisable,  recyclable and good fun - exactly the way toys should be! 

2 comments:

  1. I love these toys!!
    You have an awward on my blog.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right... exactly the way toys should be! Love love love these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!