Thursday 16 June 2011

Inspiration: Cardboard City


Hello there!

  
Do you want to come and play with me?


Grab yourself a car, we're going off to explore 


There's so much to do in Cardboard City


I bet you've never had so much fun!


 It's thirsty work, though


Now, shall we go back in for more?

What can I say?
I've been following Vicky Knysh's blog ever since I posted her shoe insert toys.

If only I could just fly off to Sofia to see (and play!) in her Cardboard City
Sofia Design Week (10-18th June).

One of the most inspiring things I've seen in a long time.

Love!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! They must have to replace a lot of fixtures because I don't know about everyone else's kids, but mine love tearing up paper and cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I was thinking just same thing that Naomi did. We had exhibitoin of our own art in Finland and it was also functional. Theme for the exhibition was nature. It was so fun to see how excited kids were there. If you want to see some pictures of our exhibitoin visit us in pienentiedonilonsiemen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! So glad you posted about it.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!