Tuesday 28 June 2011

Magda Barcik





Something for my Polish followers perhaps?

 Magda Barcik's handpainted, eco wooden toy sets caught my eye this morning, and seem perfect for a special birth or christening gift. I don't speak Polish, but I think these sweet educational blocks would also look beautiful in a nursery on display.
Magada has created two sets of animals and each one comes in an illustrated cotton bag. 
If you are interested in buying any, send Magda an email, or have a look at her shop (use Google to help you translate).

A cool find for this scorcher of a Tuesday in the South of France!









4 comments:

  1. You are still posting the most awesome goodies!! Love this!
    xo
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh how sweet from you! thank you ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, thank you so much for a nice post about my work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!