Tuesday 26 July 2011

Give Me Three #38





Anybody who knows me well knows that I always go out of my way to find special gifts for birthdays, Christmas, Easter or to simply say Thank You. I like to surprise and offer handmade things, such as these three beautiful books I found on Folksy. 
Alix Swan is one of my favourite artist/bookmakers. I've featured her foldout fairytales before and think they'd make perfect keepsakes; they're certainly the kind of thing I would loved to have collected as a child.

It's been a while since I visited Folksy, et vous?



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful books. Verry special gifts for a birthday! Thanks for sharing.
    grt, Helmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are JUST LOVELY!! Great finds! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and - oui! Stephie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!