Sunday 24 July 2011

Play & Grow





Russian architect Evgeny Kudryavtsev loves making things in his spare time and recently started writing a blog to share some of his handmade toys, all tried and tested by his little one-year old girl Irina. You know how I feel about recycling, and colour,  so  you can imagine how excited I was when I saw his Montessori-style cardboard play station (made from an empty box of Pampers)...simple, educational fun!

Evgeny is fairly new to the blogging world but has some great ideas (don't be put off by the Russian, you can get the general jist with Google Translate and there are plenty of photos in his tutorials).

It's nice to see another dad making toys and sharing them online -  I shall be watching and following from afar with pleasure.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!