Wednesday 30 November 2011

Eye Spy


Eye Spy


With my little eye


Something beginning with


E... 


I had the chance to meet some very talented and interesting exhibitors in the UK over the weekend. Today I'd like to share an address Up North


Founded by the enthusiastic trio, Sally, Janie and Kate, Eye Spy offers an unusual, fresh selection of work by artists, designers and illustrators such as Rebecca Chesney and Rob Jones. The young company takes every detail of the production process very seriously and frames their exclusive prints to Fine Art Trade Guild standards in modern and contemporary wooden frames built to last. 

These modern typographic prints featuring French sayings obviously stand out for me and I think they would make stylish Christmas presents for Francophiles.
In fact, If you're in London this weekend, pop along to the East London Design Show, the girls will have a stand there and you'll be able to pick one up in person.

Available unframed or framed, and priced at £30 and £70, respectively.
The Eye Spy Gallery ships worldwide.

One to watch, me thinks!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!