Thursday 1 December 2011

Christmas Craft from Poland




The girls at Polish design company Toprojekt, whose work I've featured several times already, have just brought out a new cut-and-make Christmas Nativity scene for your little ones. I think the set looks beautiful in plain white, but children will obviously enjoy colouring in the various characters and creatures.




I think they still have a few paper-cut cards, fold-out nativity scenes and paper baubles left over from 2010. Why not go for something a little different this year? The simplest things are often the most striking and the Toprojekt team are passionate about paper design.
Check out their Pakamera shop (Polish) or send them an email to order today (they speak English).


6 comments:

  1. Aww, the Polish Nativity scene is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it in plain white, beautifully simple x

    ReplyDelete
  3. like it white too but I understand the children...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! they are great! x Agata

    ReplyDelete
  5. très chouettes ces crèches, j'aime beaucoup !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!