Thursday 8 December 2011

London For Kids







 It looks like I'm having a bit of a London-themed week, I hope that's OK with you?

 There are obviously lots of great London designs and products for kids but I've chosen to highlight a few new-to-me addresses such as Birorobot, Hunted & Stuffed (amazing vintage teatowel pillows, you really should have a look, they're perfect for teenagers' rooms) and YCN's Christmas pop-up store and online shop, in addition to all-time favourites like Sally Nencini and Palomar for it's junior range of soft, crumpled city maps.

Happy browsing, you're in for a treat!

5 comments:

  1. Superbe, comme toujours ! Le logo de BiroRobot est génial.
    A très vite j'espère !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love your blog :-)
    If you have time come and visit our website: we are two illustrators making nice stuff and natural handmade screenprints

    Bye!

    Jenny&Gra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nice links! I have not been in London for more than 20 years, you made me want to go there again! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!

    Would recommend this artist too:
    http://thecurrentshow.com/tom_artwork5.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!