Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bingo!




Yes, that's right - bingo! Yet another great idea for keeping your little ones occupied on the road this Summer!
Heather Shaw from Pi'lo has just added this fabric covered magnetic bingo game to her beautiful etsy shop (also available from Anthropologie).
The game is packaged in a cotton bag and comes in an urban and rural version. We have an older wooden set that she made which I like to keep out on display when the kids are not playing with it in the car.
Love!


3 comments:

  1. It's a great idea and looks so beautiful. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely shop (just had a glance on Etsy) thanks again for posting Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece and nephew have this. I love playing it with them. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!