Wednesday 13 November 2013

Inspiration: Les Petites Emplettes










Let's start the day with some visual poetry.
My French readers will already be well acquainted with the beautiful world of


This shop is  "une valeur sûre" in the French online world, chock-full of simple, poetical and practical finds for the whole family. Take your time to explore every corner of their store - it's very special.

The owners moved recently and I've been feeling very inspired by all the photos they've  been sharing of their new home - a château in Charente. Le rêve !
That green thread is wonderful!


3 comments:

  1. These are very inspiring pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog--great! Thanks :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe à voir absolument le reportage Maison france 5

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!