Wednesday 4 June 2014

Shop Watch: Orn Hansen



 

 


Maybe I'm wrong, but it feels like I'm the last person on earth to discover Long Beach-based general store Orn Hansen. My apologies if you've read about this inspiring space before! Having said that, you can never have too much of a good thing, and this tastefully-curated mix of US handmade and vintage apparel, accessories and homewares looks very moorish to me. I will definitely be keeping an eye on their selection of minimal, stylish jewelry.

If you're short on inspiration for Father's Day, check out their online store. We already have an idea for "papa"  so I'll be following them daily on instagram and pinterest (love!). 

See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!